How We Make Insurance Work for You
Tell Us About Your Lactation Practice
Grow Your Lactation Practice with Confidence
We designed the Lactation Network with your freedom and flexibility in mind. We manage the billing process with insurance providers and compensate you directly for approved initial and follow up lactation visits. With consistent and predictable revenue, you can focus on helping more families. Whether you’re an IBCLC making the jump to private practice, already have a thriving practice or want to pick up a few extra visits on the side, we make growing your practice easier.
- Approval for multiple insurance-covered patient visits
- Fewer cancellations with insurance-approved visits
- Marketing services to reach more new moms in your area
- A custom IBCLC portal to track visits
- Around-the-clock intake services with a 5-star patient care team
About the Lactation Network
We believe that expert breastfeeding support should be the standard of care for all mothers. Designed by a working mother of three, the Lactation Network connects moms with insurance-covered IBCLC visits. We handle the insurance billing and reimbursement process so you can focus on what matters most: Helping moms and babies thrive.